This year’s mini sessions will take place Saturday, October 1 and Saturday, October 22 at the Oldfields—Lilly House & Gardens on the grounds of the Indianapolis Museum of Art. Each session will last 20 minutes and take place between 11:00a – 2:00p.
And like previous years…I don’t want your money. To get your pics, you need to donate the money directly to charity: water via my Aperture Effect campaign page. I don’t want to see a dime (or a penny) of it.
Check out the FAQs and then complete the form below to reserve your spot!
1. How long does each session last?
20 minutes from first click to last.
2. When is payment due?
You must make your donation to charity: water in order to secure your spot.
3. How will each session go?
During the 20-minute session, each party will have two photos taken at five pre-determined backdrops.
4. What do I get after each session?
You can expect a DVD of 20 high-resolution images (10 color and 10 b&w).
- Pick one of the remaining time slots via form below.
- Make your $100 donation to charity: water (please include your name in the Notes).
- Look for Joetography follow-up email with details, directions, etc.